Help bring joy and a holiday meal to people experiencing poverty in Southeastern Appalachia.
1. Pick up a special box at LCR.
Boxes are available November 1 through December 10, 2023. We encourage you to decorate your box with holiday greetings!
2. Fill your box with these 12 nonperishable food items:
- Corn (not creamed) - 2 cans
- Green beans - 2 cans
- Stuffing mix - enough for 4+ people
- Instant mashed potatoes - enough for 4+ people
- Turkey gravy mix - 2 packages
- Jiffy corn muffin mix - 2 boxes
- Fruit cocktail - 1 can
- Cranberry sauce - 1 can
- Table salt
- Cake mix - 1 box
- Frosting - 1 can
Download a PDF with the shopping list.
3. Drop off your filled box at LCR.
Between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m., leave your box in the Narthex. If it's after hours, you can drop it off inside the front entry door.
Be sure to fill out a ticket for each box you fill! Every filled box has a chance to win a special prize. You can find more details when you drop off your box.
4. We'll add in some fresh goods and distribute the boxes to people in need.
Holiday meals will be distributed through our partners, Manna from Heaven, a nonprofit food pantry in Myra, Kentucky.
Thank you for your generosity!
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about LCR's Outreach ministries.